In obedience to the Great Commission of our Savior, the purpose of this church shall be to Exalt the Lord Jesus Christ while Evangelizing the lost and Edifying the believer. We will teach the believer “to observe all things whatsoever” the Lord has commanded . Matt 28:18-20.
- The Scriptures– We believe the 66 books of the Bible to be God’s inspired and preserved Word. It is our only rule for faith and practice. We only use the King James version and hold it as preserved for the English speaking people. Psalm 119:89, 152: Isaiah. 40:8; II Tim. 3:16; I Peter 1:20-25; II Peter 1:19-21
- The Person of God– There is one God manifesting himself in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Lord Jesus Christ is God’s only begotten Son, was virgin born, lived a sinless life, died for our sins on the cross of Calvary, rose from the dead after three days and three nights in the tomb, ascended up on high and is coming again soon. Deut. 6:4; Psalm 139:1-24; John 4:24; 10:30; I Cor. 8:6; I John 5:7; Rev. 1:13-20; 4:11
- The Creation of Heaven and Earth and the Fall of Man– We believe that God created the world in six literal 24 hour periods and rested on the 7th day. Man fell by disobedience in the garden of Eden and brought sin upon the human race. Gen. 1:1-31; 2:1-3; John 1:1-3; Col. 1:16-17; — Gen. 3:1-24; Mark 9:43-48; Luke 16:23-24; John 3:16; Rom. 5:12, 15-19; Heb 9:27, Rev. 20:10-15; Rev. 21:1-27; 22:1-22.
- Salvation of Man– Salvation is a free gift from God. The conditions for salvation are repentance and faith. Salvation is eternal life and a truly saved person is eternally secure. He can never be lost. . Luke 13:3,5; John 1:12; 3:16; 5:24; Acts 3:19; 16:31; 17:30; 26:20; Rom. 1:16; 10:13; 6:23; Eph. 2:8-9; Titus 3:5; II Peter 3:9; I John 5:13
- The Church– We believe the local church is a congregation of baptized believers who work together to carry out the great commission. It is to be autonomous (self governing) and independent (free of denominational membership and control). The local church has two ordinances Baptism and the Lord’s Supper. Matt 16:19; 18:15-17; 28:19,20; 1 Cor 1:1-3, Acts 2:41-42, 1 Tim 3:1-16; 1 Cor 11:17-34.
- Prophecy– We believe in the Pre-tribulational rapture of Believers, a seven year tribulation period, and the Pre-millennial return of Jesus Christ to rule and reign for 1000 yrs. We interpret the Bible according to the literal, historical and grammatical method. Matt. 24:29-30; I Thess. 1:10; 4:13-18; 5:1-10; Rev. 19:11-21; 20:1-15.
- Separation– We believe that separation is a Bible command and therefore needed today. We do not knowingly support or fellowship with the world council of churches, national council of churches, charismatic/pentecostal tongues movement (Acts 2:8-21; 1 Co. 13:8,9; 14:20-22; Ep. 2:20), neo-orthodoxy, new evangelicalism, the contemporary Christian music movement or anything that is not in keeping with Biblical authority. We believe the Bible teaches personal holiness. II Cor. 6:14-17:1; II Timothy 3:1-9 ; Jude 1:3; I Cor. 6:19-20; 10:31; II Cor. 6:17: I Thess. 5:22; I Peter 1:14-16; 2:9, Romans 12:1-2.